Wow, this was a long time ago
"My photographs are a celebration of life, fun and the beautiful. They are a world that doesn’t exist. A fantasy. The life I wish I was living."
— Ryan McGinley
Martin Tomsky’s Wood Cuts.
Martin Tomsky uses laser cutters to create three dimensional woodcuts that are very detailed and awesome:
Glencoe, Scotland (by Alexis Coram)
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
This’ll do. Photo by Sarah Irene Murphy. #adventuremobile
People Art Gallery
Exciting Photo Illusions
The swimming pool temporarily effed me up..
True love never gets old!
I am Rita
I wish to have love like this.
I am shedding tears
God I love old people
Page 1 of 95